Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Emotions are more than a feeling

My EMOTIONS  
effect my DIGESTION  
which effects my MUSCLES


  (The goal)

That is what I learned from my doctor appointment on Monday. I haven't been feeling very good this last week. I went through something very hard, I had to let go of someone I was very close to a few months ago, and my guard was finally able to come down and I really felt the loss. This person was a big part of my life, so I'm feeling the hole that it left. I don't regret my decisions to let go of this person, partly because this person became someone else, and partly because I had prayed about the situation and knew the decision I made was right. It's awesome how when you know its right with God, nothing else matters. 

Anyways, my emotions can sometimes get stuck, like a CD with a scratch, and it was hard for me to move past it, and I was having problems again with anxiety and my digestion, and muscle tension. My doctor said that digestion can really be thrown off by emotions. So he and I talked through this experience I had with this friend. He helped me really really realize there was nothing I could have done to change things, she made her decision to act the way she did. And if you've ever been to therapy, you know it helps to talk it out. So now I'm feeling cleared up, and everything is slowly following. My digestion is getting slowly better, and hopefully my tense muscles will follow. 


I wanted to post this for a few reasons

One
   Our bodies and minds are so connected.
I don't know if I thought about how much
 I really feel my emotions. It effects everything. The happier
you can be the more at ease your body can be.
Two
Number one is a good reason not to keep toxic people in your life. 
I loved my good friend dearly, but the relationship turned toxic.
 I have no idea why she acted the way she did, and I did nothing 
I regret, so I'm at peace with letting her go. I pray for her. I 
think that's the best thing you can do in a situation like this so 
you don't turn bitter. Seriously, try it. Jesus was giving us good 
advice when He told us to pray for our "enemies" 
(I really don't think of her as my enemy).
 Three
 My doctor rocks! If you need someone, no matter where you live, my doctor can help. He's a healing doctor. Just let me know if you want Dr. Alex's info.

No comments:

Post a Comment