Lately I've had some set backs with my health. My husband and I have both had the flu over the last 2-3 weeks. Right at the beginning of my husband getting the flu I was running out of my supplements for my thyroid and with having to take care of him, and getting the flu myself I wasn't able to go get them till yesterday. It was odd to have my symptoms start coming back. Odd is not a strong enough word. Awful is the right word. After feeling so much better in January, more like a normal human being, it made it even harder to go through the anxiety and exhaustion. My nerves were almost unbearable. The anxiety makes me super impatient with my kids, makes me hate being a stay at home mom, makes me hate being in my house, makes it hard to like much of anything, except eating crap. On my thyroid supplements I was loving being home, love being with my little baby girl all the time, just plain happy. Right now all I want to do is jump a plane to anywhere for a long vacation. My supplements kick in pretty quickly, so hopefully everything will be roses soon. Can't come soon enough.
Yesterday something wonderful happened. One of my loved ones who had a serious diagnosis given to him about 2 months ago, went to see my doctor here in Vegas. After seeing my doctor and taking his supplements for only a day this family member looks so much better, and is already feeling better. Makes my heart happy to have other people feeling better too.
No comments:
Post a Comment