Friday, February 7, 2014

INTRO...

Hi! My name is Missy. 
I am a mother of 4 children
I am of the LDS faith 
And I have hyperthyroidism (an over active thyroid)
And I am HAPPY



I really wanted to start a blog to hopefully help others. It took me 12 years to finally find out I had hyperthyroidism. Before that I felt awful all the time, from depression and anxiety, and hair falling out, body aches, etc....its a pretty long list that I will get to in another post.

I believe that being happy and grateful is the way to bring good things into your life. You need to be happy and grateful for what you have and where you are, and that is the way to reach your goals and dreams. Another thing we will get to in another post.

Being a mom is hard, it was when I had 1 child, and of course it is with 4 children now. I have a 8 month old sweet baby girl, a 4 year old boy, a six year old boy, and a 7 year old daughter. I am busy. We recently moved to Las Vegas from Oregon, and when we moved I stopped working for the first time in my adult life to be a completely stay at home mom. I was a part time hairstylist in Oregon. Another subject for another post another day :)....

I hope to inspire, to help, to give hope, because I had days where I was completely hopeless, and I thought life was something you suffered through. But it is not, there is hard times, but you can be happy. I had to fight a long hard fight to get here. And I will tell about my long hard fight in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment